Fundamentals of Business Valuation for Lawyers
Fundamentals of Business Valuation is a fast paced and exciting one day seminar covering every facet of business valuation as it relates to lawyers. The straight forward, easy to understand, presentation format combined with a wealth of knowledge and experience is an unparalleled fast track learning experience. Knowledge, insights and information you can put to work immediately in your practice. For example, you will learn:
• How to evaluate the valuator and critically review a valuation report.
• What questions to ask during each stage of the process.
• Sources of Authority: How different courts interpret value for different purposes.
• How the courts view empirical evidence supporting discounts and premiums
• How to identify common errors in valuation reports.
This program is approved for 7.75 units of CLE by the Texas State Bar.
A nominal fee of $145 is charged to cover the cost of materials. You get all of your questions answered, and all the knowledge you can assimilate for free as well as a complete set of take-away materials. Look forward to seeing you there!